23 in. FATMAX® SYNCDRIVE® BYPASS LOPPER
Hover to zoom Click to view more
The STANLEY® 23 in. FATMAX® SyncDrive® Bypass Lopper is the best choice when looking for superior quality and cutting power. This lopper is specially designed to trim the very toughest of shrubs, limbs and branches in your backyard and garden. SyncDrive® Technology incorporates a powerful gear system that provides for more force than any non-geared lopper, with less effort from the user. The steel blade is coated in titanium for greater strength, sharpness and a longer lasting edge. The long, curved handles and textured and nonslip grips increase leverage, and shock absorbing bumpers reduce fatigue from vibrations.
Features & Benefits
- Slices through thick shrub limbs and branches with less effort
- Titanium coated steel blade provides strength and retains sharpness
- Long handles provide more leverage as you cut
- SyncDrive® technology offers greater cutting force with less effort than non-geared loopers
- Shock absorbing bumpers and ergonomic comfort control grip reduce hand and forearm fatigue
- 1 1/2 in. cutting capacity
Create an Account
Create an account to start adding tools to your toolbox, get special offers, share reviews of STANLEY tools and more.Create Account
This product already exists, do you want to add it again?