Tri-Slide Safety Knife
Hover to zoom Click to view more
This Tri-Slide Safety Knife has a spring-loaded blade that retracts automatically when pressure on the slide button is released. Its oversized, contoured tri-slide button can be engaged from three positions (top, left, and right side). It also has a lightweight design that helps reduce user fatigue.** With three blade depth settings to limit blade exposure, and a blade lock to help prevent accidental blade exposure, this is a great cutting solution for corrugate, tape, and more. When working continuously with cutting tools in a fast-paced environment, accidents can happen. You can help reduce the risk of cuts, lacerations, and punctures on the job with the STANLEY® line of safety knives.
Features & Benefits
- Spring-loaded blade retracts automatically when pressure on slide button is released.
- Oversized, contoured tri-slide button can be engaged from three positions (top, left, and right side).
- Three blade depth settings limit blade exposure and help protect contents.
- Blade lock helps prevent accidental blade exposure.
- Lightweight design helps reduce user fatigue.**
- Contoured, molded grip for comfort and control.
- Quick, toolless blade change.
- Accepts standard round-point utility blades.
- Integrated blade storage in handle.
- Lanyard hang hole for easy transportation and storage.
- Replacement Blades: 11-987, 11-988, 11-800, 11-700, 11-938, 11-914, 11-921
Create an Account
Create an account to start adding tools to your toolbox, get special offers, share reviews of STANLEY tools and more.Create Account
This product already exists, do you want to add it again?