FATMAX® Straight Cut Compound Action Aviation Snips
Hover to zoom Click to view more
The straight cut compound action aviation snip is strong and durable. Its serrated cutting blades cut up to 18-gauge cold rolled or 23-gauge stainless steel. With forged chrome molybdenum steel cutting blades, latch design for quick single handed operation, color-coded, bi-material grips for slip resistance, this tool allows you to cut steel with ease. This product meets or exceeds ANSI standards.
Features & Benefits
- Cuts up to 18 gauge (1.2mm) cold-rolled steel or 23 gauge (0.7mm) stainless-steel
- Forged chrome molybdenum steel cutting blades for strength, durability and long cutting life
- Serrated cutting blades provides a sturdy bite and helps prevent material from slipping during use
- Latch design allows for a quick single handed operation
- Adjustment-free fasteners prevent loosening of the blades
- Color-coded, slip-resistant bi-material grip for comfort and control
- Meets or exceeds ANSI standards
Create an Account
Create an account to start adding tools to your toolbox, get special offers, share reviews of STANLEY tools and more.Create Account
This product already exists, do you want to add it again?