10 in. MaxGrip™ Locking Adjustable Wrench
Hover to zoom Click to view more
The STANLEY® 10 in. MaxGrip™ Locking Adjustable Wrench is 2 tools in 1: a traditional adjustable wrench and locking pliers. The 10 in. locking adjustable wrench features a forged alloy-steel body that exceeds ANSI standards for torque and jaws that grip fasteners and won't slip off. These features make it a perfect tool for maintenance and automotive repair, plumbing, and general assembly tasks.
Features & Benefits
- Anti-slip mechanism locks the movable jaw and tightly grips onto fastener
- Wide locking handle allows for a sturdy and comfortable grip
- Knurl adjusting mechanism for quick and precise adjustment
- Built-in tension spring stabilizes movable jaw
- Polished chrome head and chrome-plated body for anti-corrosion protection
- Meets ANSI specifications
Create an Account
Create an account to start adding tools to your toolbox, get special offers, share reviews of STANLEY tools and more.Create Account
This product already exists, do you want to add it again?