201 pc. Mechanic Tool Set
Hover to zoom Click to view more
From general mechanical repairs to automotive fixes, be prepared for almost any job with the 201 pc. Mechanic Tool Set. This versatile set was engineered for convenience with its interior storage compartment for loose parts and laser-etched markings for speedy socket, hex key, and bit retrieval. The included ratchet was designed for hassle-free operation with a quick release switch to swiftly change attachments and a dual action, reversible mechanism. The included tools and tool pieces were engineered for long-term use, each featuring a hard-wearing, black chrome finish.
Features & Benefits
- BUILT FOR CORROSION-RESISTANCE: Stylish, high-endurance black chrome finish
- HIGH VISIBILITY with laser-etched tool piece size markings
- STORE LOOSE PARTS AND ADDITIONAL TOOLS using interior storage compartments
- LOW-HASSLE OPERATION: Quick release switch and reversible mechanism
- MULTIPLE PIECES AND SIZES FOR APPLICATION VERSATILITY: 1/4 in. drive, 3/8 in. drive, and 1/2 in. drive pear head ratchets, Metric and SAE sockets, Metric and SAE hex keys, 55 specialty screwdriver bits
Create an Account
Create an account to start adding tools to your toolbox, get special offers, share reviews of STANLEY tools and more.Create Account
This product already exists, do you want to add it again?