STANLEY® FATMAX® 30 in Bypass Lopper
The STANLEY® FATMAX® 30” Bypass Lopper is ideal for trimming stubborn shrubs and branches. With long curved handles, you have the leverage needed to cut up to 2” in diameter with minimal force. This bypass lopper features unique SyncDrive™ technology, which provides more cutting force than non-geared loppers and helps to reduce the strain often caused by heavy-duty cutting tasks. With ultra-durable titanium carbo-nitride (TiCN) coated blades, slicing through branches will be the easiest task on your to-do list! Your hands will appreciate the ergonomic non-slip grips too.
- Unique curved handles help reduce strain on upper body.
- Titanium carbo-nitride coated blades cut up to 2"in diameter and resist buildup.
- Made with SyncDrive™ technology for maximum cutting force.
- Ergonomic non-slip grips help reduce hand stress.
- Slices through stubborn limbs and branches.