STANLEY® FATMAX® COMPACT GARDEN SHEARS
The STANLEY® FATMAX® Compact Garden Shears are built for power and durability. The forged aluminum body is lightweight and easy to handle, but strong enough to withstand the tension of tough cuts. An ergonomic handle serves as the base to these heavy-duty shears, contoured to the hand and coated in a comfortable non-slip grip. Forged steel blades coated in Carbonite® are stronger than titanium, providing superior protection and cutting power. Also built into this ultra-durable tool is a lock for your safety as well as to protect the longevity of the blade.
- Carbonite® blade is 50% harder than titanium nitride coatings
- Secure lock button for safety and longevity
- Trimming stems and small branches
- Harvesting fruit from on the vine or in trees
- Cutting flowers and herbs
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Lead and Lead Compounds, which are known to the state of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov