9-1/2 in FATMAX® High-Leverage Linesman Pliers
Hover to zoom Click to view more
No toolbox should be without these STANLEY® Maxsteel Linesman Pliers. Whether you are doing electrical or construction work, this tool is sure to help get the job done. These STANLEY® pliers have a high-leverage pivot design which requires less energy to cut than traditional cutting pliers. The precision machined jaws are ideal for gripping, twisting and cutting. The high-quality carbon steel ensures a long life, making them a wise investment.
Features & Benefits
- High-leverage pivot design uses less energy to cut than traditional cutting pliers
- Precision machined jaws ideal for gripping, twisting and cutting
- Induction hardened cutting jaws engineered to stay sharp longer than non-induction hardened jaws
- Forged high-quality carbon steel provides a durable gripping and cutting edge
- Meets ANSI specifications
- Slip-resistant bi-material handle for a comfortable grip
Create an Account
Create an account to start adding tools to your toolbox, get special offers, share reviews of STANLEY tools and more.Create Account
This product already exists, do you want to add it again?