48 in. Box Beam Level
Hover to zoom Click to view more
The STANLEY® 48 in. Box Beam Level features a center block vial for durability and precise measurement with 0.0005 in./in. surface accuracy. The durable box frame and shock absorbing end caps allow this level to stay accurate in the toughest of conditions. MaxEdge™ bridged center vial and mitered surfaces allows for a precise continuous marking surface. Combined with 0.001 in./in. 12mm easy to read tubular plumb vials, the STANLEY Box Beam Level is designed to stay reliable and accurate for any job.
Features & Benefits
- MaxBridge center block vial for continuous marking surface
- Precision milled edges for increased accuracy
- Heavy duty aluminum construction for increased durability
- Top and bottom surface accuracy of 0.0005 in./in
- Integrated handle for added convenience during use
- Shock absorbing endcaps for added durabilty
Create an Account
Create an account to start adding tools to your toolbox, get special offers, share reviews of STANLEY tools and more.Create Account
This product already exists, do you want to add it again?