STANLEY® FATMAX® 2-3/4 in x 9 in Electrician Chisel with Guard
Designed to make rough trimming and cutting of wood, wallboard, and masonry material easier, the STANLEY® FATMAX® 2-3/4 in. x 9 in. Electrician Chisel is built for performance and durability on the worksite. Grip comfortably as you work thanks to the integrated bi-material hand guard, which is engineered to protect the user from overstrike by absorbing vibration and reducing slippage during use. The electrician chisel delivers strength on the job with its one-piece construction while the tip helps provide endurance for long-lasting utility.
- TACKLE A WIDE RANGE OF APPLICATIONS including rough cutting and trimming of wood, wallboard, and masonry
- DESIGNED FOR COMFORTABLE GRIPPING and protection from overstrike, minimal slipping, and vibration absorption
- HIGH-STRENGTH CONSTRUCTION with forged, one-piece frame and 1 in. heat-treated tip designed for easy sharpening
- ENGINEERED FOR LONG LIFE and durability with hardened, quenched, and tempered structure
- LOCATE QUICKLY IN YOUR TOOL BOX: Powder-coated finish designed for easy identification
- For rough cutting and trimming of wood, wallboard, and masonry