STANLEY Rocker 6" Composite Toe Work Boot
Hover to zoom Click to view more
This is a rugged full grain leather work boot with a composite toe for protection that not only looks great, but can handle those long work days, helping reduce your overall fatigue. It has an added padded collar and tongue for comfort and fit. The boot also has a steel shank for stability and a great looking blown PU midsole/outsole for flexibility and reduced weight. The special breathable air-mesh lining helps pull moisture away from your feet, keeping them dry and comfortable. These features combined with a Goodyear Welt construction, polyurethane white wedge outsole, that is slip and oil resistant, gives you a boot that is great looking, rugged and made for almost any job.
Features & Benefits
- ASTM F2413-11
- Composite Toe I/75 C/75
- Electric Hazard
- Full grain leather upper
- Soft foam padded ankle collar and tongue for comfort
- Removable PU insole provides excellent comfort and cushioning
- Blown PU midsoul/ outsole is lightweight and flexible
- Slip and oil resistant PU outsole
- Made using the Goodyear Welt method of shoe construction offering superior durability
Create an Account
Create an account to start adding tools to your toolbox, get special offers, share reviews of STANLEY tools and more.Create Account
This product already exists, do you want to add it again?