Seismic Series Safety Glasses, Indoor/Outdoor Lens
Hover to zoom Click to view more
Stanley Seismic Series Safety Glasses provide comfortable and versatile protection for your eyes while you work. This protective eyewear can be worn as regular safety glasses or converted to full-coverage goggles by removing the temples and attaching the included headband strap and cushioned insert. Designed for safe all-day wear, the soft temple tips, molded nose piece and detachable foam-padded insert prevent these safety glasses from slipping or digging into your skin. The indoor/outdoor lens is suitable for most work environments. An included hard-shell case lets you conveniently stow away your eyewear for transport or storage. This protective eyewear provides 99.9% UV protection and meets ANSI Z87.1-2010 and CSA Z94.3 safety standards (when used with foam insert).
Features & Benefits
- 2-in-1 design converts from glasses to goggles with included strap; detachable cushioned insert, temples and strap
- Molded nose piece, soft temple tips and detachable foam-padded insert provide grip and comfort
- Indoor/outdoor lens is suitable for most work environments
- Hard-shell eyewear case included for convenient transport and storage
- Meets ANSI Z87.1-2010 and CSA Z94.3 (when used with foam insert) safety standards; provides 99.9% UV protection
Create an Account
Create an account to start adding tools to your toolbox, get special offers, share reviews of STANLEY tools and more.Create Account
This product already exists, do you want to add it again?