Preslock Suspension White Hard Hat
Hover to zoom Click to view more
Get the protection you need and comfort you want with a Stanley PresLock Suspension White Hard Hat. The tough polyethylene shell and patented shock-absorbing hangers can withstand accidental impacts for maximum protection. Yet it's lightweight enough to wear all day long. The PresLock suspension adjustment locks in the right fit with the turn of a knob, and the downward-facing nape strap helps keep your hard hat in place. Universal accessory slots let you attach almost any cap accessory for added versatility. Engineered to meet ANSI Z89.1 (2003 standard), Type 1 Impact requirements and Class G and E electrical, this hard hat is approved for use on almost any jobsite.
Features & Benefits
- High density polyethylene shell is lightweight and tough; patented shock absorbing hangers designed to absorb impacts evenly
- Adjustable PresLock suspension locks in the right fit with the turn of a knob
- Downward-angled nape strap offers a more secure fit; Easily add cap attachments with the universal accessory slots
- Recommended use: construction sites, trimming trees, roofing, climbing electrical and telephone poles
- Meets ANSI Z89.1 (2003 standard); meets Type 1 Impact requirements and Class G and E electrical
Create an Account
Create an account to start adding tools to your toolbox, get special offers, share reviews of STANLEY tools and more.Create Account
This product already exists, do you want to add it again?