FATMAX® FIBERGLASS HANDLE TRENCHING SHOVEL
Hover to zoom Click to view more
Tackle serious digging jobs with the STANLEY® FATMAX® Fiberglass Handle Trenching Shovel. This shovel is ideal for digging deeper, thinner holes through hard-packed soil. The carbon steel features a tri-point blade and will hold up against demanding jobs. This shovel may be heavy duty, but it’s been engineered to reduce strain on the upper body. The vibration reduction handle, TPR layer and ControlGrip® help reduce fatigue on those tough, tiring jobs.
Features & Benefits
- Durable heat-treated steel head for heavy duty jobs
- Long, thin tri-point blade easily penetrates hard-packed soil and clay
- Vibration reduction fiberglass handle with a reinforced inner core for durability
- Xtreme Step® helps penetrate stubborn soil with ease
- ControlGrip® provides maximum comfort and control for hands of all sizes
- Extra nonslip textured grip for superior leverage
Create an Account
Create an account to start adding tools to your toolbox, get special offers, share reviews of STANLEY tools and more.Create Account
This product already exists, do you want to add it again?