A79 Low Profile White Hard Hat
Hover to zoom Click to view more
Get the protection you need with the comfort you want with the versatile Stanley A79 Low Profile White Hard Hat. The high-density polyethylene shell and patented shock-absorbing hangers reliably withstand accidental impacts for maximum protection. Yet the low-profile, lightweight style makes this hard hat comfortable enough to wear all day long. The adjustable PresLock suspension allows you to quickly lock in the right fit for comfortable wear, and universal accessory slots let you conveniently attach almost any cap accessory for added versatility. Engineered to meet ANSI Z89.1-2009 and CSA Z94.3 standards as well as Type 1 Impact requirements and Class G and E electrical, this hard hat is approved for use on almost any jobsite.
Features & Benefits
- Low profile design; high-density polyethylene shell is lightweight and tough; patented shock absorbing hangers designed to absorb impacts evenly
- Adjustable PresLock suspension locks in the right fit with the turn of a knob
- Universal accessory slots allow you to easily add cap attachments
- Recommended use: construction sites, trimming trees, roofing, climbing electrical and telephone poles
- Meets ANSI Z89.1-2009 and CSA Z94.3 standards; meets Type 1 Impact requirements and Class G and E electrical
Create an Account
Create an account to start adding tools to your toolbox, get special offers, share reviews of STANLEY tools and more.Create Account
This product already exists, do you want to add it again?