Squeeze Safety Knife
Hover to zoom Click to view more
This Squeeze Safety Knife has a spring-loaded blade that retracts automatically when pressure on the squeeze trigger is released. Plus, easy trigger squeeze technology exposes the blade and helps reduce user strain.**** With a blade lock to help prevent accidental blade exposure, this is a great cutting solution for corrugate, tape, and more. When working continuously with cutting tools in a fast-paced environment, accidents can happen. You can help reduce the risk of cuts, lacerations, and punctures on the job with the STANLEY® line of safety knives.
Features & Benefits
- Spring-loaded blade retracts automatically when pressure on squeeze trigger is released.
- Easy trigger squeeze technology exposes the blade and helps reduce user strain.****
- Contoured, molded grip for comfort and control.
- Blade lock helps prevent accidental blade exposure.
- Lightweight design helps reduce user fatigue.**
- Quick, toolless blade change.
- Accepts standard round-point utility blades.
- Lanyard hang hole for easy transportation and storage.
- Replacement Blades: 11-987, 11-988, 11-800, 11-700, 11-938, 11-914, 11-921
Create an Account
Create an account to start adding tools to your toolbox, get special offers, share reviews of STANLEY tools and more.Create Account
This product already exists, do you want to add it again?