7 in All-Purpose Snips Straight Pattern
Hover to zoom Click to view more
The straight patter tinner snip is strong and durable. Its fully polished steel blades cut up to 25-gauge cold rolled steel or 28-gauge stainless steel. With adjustment-free fastener to help prevent blade loosening, and cushion grip for comfort and slip-resistance, this tool allows you to cut steel with ease. This product meets or exceeds ANSI standards.
Features & Benefits
- Cuts up to 25 gauge (0.56mm) cold-rolled steel or 28 gauge (0.38mm) stainless-steel
- Fully-polished steel blades are forged to stay sharp for durability and long cutting life
- Adjustment-free fastener prevents loosening of the blades
- Slip-resistant double cushion grip for comfort
- Meets or exceeds ANSI standards
Create an Account
Create an account to start adding tools to your toolbox, get special offers, share reviews of STANLEY tools and more.Create Account
This product already exists, do you want to add it again?