Tri-Slide Safety Knife
This Tri-Slide Safety Knife has a spring-loaded blade that retracts automatically when pressure on the slide button is released. Its oversized, contoured tri-slide button can be engaged from three positions (top, left, and right side). It also has a lightweight design that helps reduce user fatigue.** With three blade depth settings to limit blade exposure, and a blade lock to help prevent accidental blade exposure, this is a great cutting solution for corrugate, tape, and more. When working continuously with cutting tools in a fast-paced environment, accidents can happen. You can help reduce the risk of cuts, lacerations, and punctures on the job with the STANLEY® line of safety knives.
- Spring-loaded blade retracts automatically when pressure on slide button is released.
- Oversized, contoured tri-slide button can be engaged from three positions (top, left, and right side).
- Blade lock helps prevent accidental blade exposure.
- Lightweight design helps reduce user fatigue.**
- Contoured, molded grip for comfort and control.
- Quick, toolless blade change.
- Integrated blade storage in handle.
- Lanyard hang hole for easy transportation and storage.
- (1) Tri-Slide Safety Knife
- (4) Round-Point Utility Blades (11-987)