Heavy Duty Contractor Grade Riveter
The Heavy-Duty Riveter is designed for use with aluminum, steel, and stainless steel rivets in a wide range of applications, including metalworking, builder/remodeler, plumbing, mechanical and more. It includes four nose pieces and a nose piece wrench for versatility and easy change out for different rivet diameters. With its rugged, die-cast metal construction, long handle, and removable ejector spring, this is an essential tool for your next riveting project.
- Rugged, die-cast metal construction for long life
- Equipped with removable ejector spring to quickly eject spent rivet shanks
- Long handle makes riveter easy to squeeze
- Easy change nose piece to switch between different rivet diameters
- For use with aluminum and steel rivet diameters: 1/8, 3/32, 5/32 and 3/16 in.
- For use with stainless steel rivet diameters: 1/8 and 5/32 in.
- Gutters & Downspouts
- HVAC Piping
- Luggage Repair
- Marine Panel Joining
- (1) MR100CG riveter
- (1) Nose piece wrench
- (1) 3/32 in. nose piece
- (1) 1/8 in. nose piece
- (1) 5/32 in. nose piece
- (1) 3/16 in. nose piece