STANLEY® FATMAX® Straight Cut Aviation Snip
The STANLEY FatMax® Straight Cut Aviation Snips is the ideal tool for cutting aluminum, vinyl siding, screening, cardboard, leather and copper. The snip's serrated cutting edges prevent materials from slipping during use, and the slip-resistant, bi-material cushion grip ensures a firm, comfortable grip during use.
- Cuts up to 18ga (1.2mm) cold-rolled steel or 22ga (0.7mm) stainless steel
- Flush hardware helps prevent catching on materials while cutting
- Auto release mechanism provides for fast one handed operation
- Induction hardened cutting edge stay sharp longer (compared to non-induction hardened blades)
- 1/4" blade markings for quick precise cuts. Laser etched for permanency