STANLEY® FATMAX® 1-3/4 in x 9 in Mason Chisel with Guard
Quickly cut and split hard stone, brick, and concrete using this STANLEY® FATMAX® 1-3/4 in. x 9 in. Mason Chisel. The bi-material hand guard is designed for comfort and to help protect from overstrike, which can reduce slippage and absorb vibration as you chip old mortar and other materials on the jobsite. The mason chisel’s one-piece construction fortifies the tool, delivering strength and durability while its sharp, heat-treated tip is designed to deliver smooth cutting performance in a variety of applications.
- TACKLE A WIDE RANGE OF APPLICATIONS including rough cutting and trimming of wood, wallboard, and masonry
- DESIGNED FOR COMFORTABLE GRIPPING and protection from overstrike, minimal slipping, and vibration absorption
- HIGH-STRENGTH CONSTRUCTION with forged, one-piece frame and 1 in. heat-treated tip designed for easy sharpening
- ENGINEERED FOR LONG LIFE and durability with hardened, quenched, and tempered structure
- LOCATE QUICKLY IN YOUR TOOL BOX: Powder-coated finish designed for easy identification
- For rough cutting and trimming of wood, wallboard, and masonry