STANLEY® FATMAX® Right-Handed Box Top Safety Knife
This FATMAX® Right-Handed Box Top Safety Knife has a spring-loaded blade that retracts automatically when pressure on the squeeze trigger is released. Its box top guide with integrated tape splitter aligns the blade for easy box top removal. Plus, easy trigger squeeze technology exposes the blade and helps reduce user strain.**** With three blade depth settings to limit blade exposure and a blade lock to help prevent accidental blade exposure, this is a great cutting solution for corrugate, tape, and more. When working continuously with cutting tools in a fast-paced environment, accidents can happen. You can help reduce the risk of cuts, lacerations, and punctures on the job with the STANLEY® line of safety knives.
- Spring-loaded blade retracts automatically when pressure on squeeze trigger is released.
- Box top guide with integrated tape splitter aligns the blade for easy box top removal.
- Easy trigger squeeze technology exposes the blade and helps reduce user strain.****
- Three blade depth settings limit blade exposure and help protect contents.
- Blade lock helps prevent accidental blade exposure.
- Lightweight design helps reduce user fatigue.**
- Slip-resistant bi-material grip for comfort and control.
- Quick, toolless blade change.
- Accepts standard round-point utility blades.
- Integrated blade storage in handle.
- Lanyard hang hole for easy transportation and storage.
- Cut straps
- Shrink wrap
- (1) Right-Handed Box Top Safety Knife
- (4) Round-Point Utility Blades (11-987)