12 in Carbide Grit Hacksaw Blade
Efficiently cut through a range of hard materials with this 12 in. Carbide Grit Hacksaw Blade. The Tungsten carbide particles enable this blade to cut on both forward and reverse strokes. Make thin, straight cuts in ceramic, hardened steel, cast iron, and masonry using this versatile hand tool, which was designed to fit all standard 12 in. hacksaw frames.
- CUT IN BOTH DIRECTIONS with Tungsten carbide particles integrated to expedite your workflow
- PROFESSIONAL-GRADE SAWING RANGE: Cuts through hardened steel, cast iron, ceramic, and masonry
- UNIVERSAL FIT: Engineered to work with all 12 in. hacksaws
- Cut Straight Lines through Masonry
- Cut Straight Lines through Metal
- (1) Carbide Grit Blade