12 in FaMax® High-Tension Hacksaw
Hover to zoom Click to view more
The Stanley 17-Inch 24 TPI FatMax® High Tension Hacksaw has a durable, one-piece die-cast metal body designed for the ultra-high tension of 330 pounds. It boasts a pre-tensioning mechanism that holds the blade in place for quick and easy blade changes, bringing real convenience to this versatile, useful hand tool.
Features & Benefits
- Durable, one-piece body is designed for ultra-high tension of 330lbs
- Pre-tensioning mechanism holds blade in place for quick and easy blade changes
- Thumb-dial adjustable tension mechanism allows for tension memory
- Large cutting capacity – up to 4-3/4" throat depth for extra-deep cutting
- Contoured handle and front thumb grip are ergonomically designed for control
- Blade can be positioned at 45 ° or 90 ° cutting angle
- Long reach cutting capability
- Removable file inside frame for finishing up surfaces after cutting
- Blade storage inside frame
Create an Account
Create an account to start adding tools to your toolbox, get special offers, share reviews of STANLEY tools and more.Create Account
This product already exists, do you want to add it again?