18 in Forged Handle Bolt Cutter
Hover to zoom Click to view more
The forged handle bolt cutter is strong and durable. Its 1/2" jaw opening cuts steel up to 1/4" in diameter. With forged chrome molybdenum steel cutting blades, 3-point pivot mechanism, forged handles, and slip-resistant rubber handles, this tool allows you to cut tough materials. This product meets or exceeds International GGG standards.
Features & Benefits
- Cuts steel up to 1/4" in diameter with a jaw opening of 1/2"
- Forged chrome molybdenum steel cutting blades for strength and durability
- 3-point pivot mechanism allows for cutting tough materials
- Durable forged handles provide strength and control
- Slip-resistant rubber handles provides grip and comfort
- Meets or exceeds International GGG standards
Create an Account
Create an account to start adding tools to your toolbox, get special offers, share reviews of STANLEY tools and more.Create Account
This product already exists, do you want to add it again?