FATMAX® Right Curve Compound Action Aviation Snips
Hover to zoom Click to view more
FATMAX® Right Curve Compound Aviation Snips cut up to 18 gauge cold-rolled steel. The forged chrome molybdenum steel blades allow for strength, durability, and long life. The serrated blades provide long life and help prevent material from slipping. The latch design allows user to operate with one hand instead of two. These snips are color coded allowing you to easily identify them in one's toolbox. They also feature slip-resistant bi-material grip for comfort and control.
Features & Benefits
- Cuts up to 18 gauge (1.2mm) cold-rolled steel or 23 gauge (0.7mm) stainless-steel
- Forged chrome molybdenum steel cutting blades for strength, durability and long cutting life
- Serrated cutting blades provides a sturdy bite and helps prevent material from slipping during use
- Latch design allows for a quick single handed operation
- Adjustment-free fasteners prevent loosening of the blades
- Color-coded, slip-resistant bi-material grip for comfort and control
- Meets or exceeds ANSI standards
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
Create an Account
Create an account to start adding tools to your toolbox, get special offers, share reviews of STANLEY tools and more.Create Account
This product already exists, do you want to add it again?