1/2 in Drive Pear Head Quick Release™ Ratchet
Hover to zoom Click to view more
Forged from high-quality steel and finished in high polish chrome, Stanley Pear Head Quick Release Ratchet is durable and strong. The quick release feature allows for easy changeover while working and the pear head design allows for great performance.
Features & Benefits
- Stanley ratchets and accessories are designed to meet or exceed ANSI specifications
- Forged from high-quality steel and finished in high-polish chrome
- Ratchet handles are ergonomically designed and have an easy-to-use, thumb operated reverse-switch mechanism
- Sockets and extensions remain locked onto the drive until disengaged with an easy-to-reach low-profile quick-release button
- Stanley Professional Grade Pear Head Ratchets have a slim profile and a small 7-degree-arc-swing for accessibility to hard to reach fasteners
- Pear head design for strength, durability and performance
- Quick-release mechanism to lock sockets onto the drive during operation and allow easy changeover
- Reversible mechanism for easy one-hand direction change
- Chrome vanadium steel forging for durability and high-torque performance
Create an Account
Create an account to start adding tools to your toolbox, get special offers, share reviews of STANLEY tools and more.Create Account
This product already exists, do you want to add it again?