NEW YORK CITY, NY – JUNE 17, 2010 - Stanley® announced today the introduction of a line of paint sundries during its new product luncheon at the Westin New York Hotel. Strategic Business Unit Leader Stephen Skeels said, "The new line of Stanley® paint sundries offers a wide assortment of products designed for applications that include drywall repair, prepping and painting, tiling, caulking and scraping….this line of products incorporates attributes of professional oriented products and offers them to the DIY segment at a DIY’er price." Each product touts value and quality as hallmarks of the new line. The line-up of products, which is currently available at WalMart, includes the following assortment:
- Putty knives that feature soft-grip handles and spring tempered metal blades (available in three sizes: 1.5", 3", and 4").
- Scrapers in various versions that include 3" scrapers (standard & bent), a 6-in-1 tool, window scrapers, mini scrapers, glass & tile scraper, and edge scraper
- Hand sander and block sander
- Brushes of various types such as a stripping brush, brass wire brush (3-pack), wire brush, scrub brushes, and grout brushes
- Drywall tools including a drywall tool kit and 8˝ drywall knife
- Two caulk guns
Stanley® (www.stanleytools.com), a brand of Stanley Black & Decker (NYSE:SWK), is a diversified worldwide supplier of tools and engineered solutions for professional, industrial, woodworking, construction and do-it-yourself use. For over 165 years, the trusted Stanley® brand has been synonymous with quality, value, and reliability. Its well-known hand tool and storage brands include Stanley®, FatMax®, and FatMax® Xtreme™. Headquartered in New Britain, CT, Stanley® operates multiple manufacturing facilities and sales offices throughout the globe.